At Joey's Truck Repair, Inc.
We know how important it is to have a solid, trusting relationship with the people you choose to maintain your vehicles! We treat our customers the way we’d want to be treated…like family! That’s something that comes very naturally to us because we are a family owned and operated service center. Offering honest, dependable quality service has been our #1 priority since opening in 1982.
We employ only the most dedicated, hardworking technicians, to uphold the high standards that we, as a company, have set for ourselves.
Customer satisfaction has been and always will be our professional goal!
Because Joey's Truck Repair, Inc. is a certified NAPA AutoCare and Truck Service Center, we only offer the best parts and service for your vehicle. It is our goal to make sure your vehicle is back on the road as quickly as possible. Our team treats every car, truck and fleet vehicle as if it were our own, and we will work with you to create a preventative maintenance program that meets your needs and prevents costly breakdowns.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict code of ethics so customers will know up-front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge:
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
- To perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality NAPA parts.
- To employ ASE-certified technicians.
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in our possession.
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed.
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur.
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession.
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program.
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare Peace of Mind Warranty, which provides our customers with 24 months/24,000 miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at more than 14,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Advantages of NAPA Truck Service Center
THE NAPA TRUCK SERVICE CENTER CODE OF ETHICS
Every member agrees to:
- Have at least one ASE-Certified technician on staff.
- Perform high-quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price, using quality NAPA parts.
- Uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA Truck Service Center Program.
- Maintain the highest standards of the repair service profession.
- Be dedicated to customer satisfaction.
- Obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work to be performed.
- Exercise reasonable care for the customer’s property while it is in the shop’s possession.
- Provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints, should they occur.